If you love horses and/or helping people, put your passion into play and join our volunteer team! There is much to do, and many hands make light work. Whether you can volunteer a few hours a week or a few hours a month, we’ll help you get off to a good start.
There are a lot of opportunities to volunteer…
- Confirm your availability (days/ times).
- Check your “Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment” form for accuracy.
- Please dress in layers for lessons
- Closed-toe shoes or boots only
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Volunteer Instructional Guide
- No experience is necessary.
- Must be 12 or older to volunteer.
- Trainings are held every season.
- Lessons held in Coupeveille, Greenbank and Langley.
- Choose where/what days/times you want to volunteer.
Areas You Can Help:
- Holland Happenings Parade/Booth [April]
- Coupeville Memorial Day Parade [May]
- Summer Festivals Parade/Booth [July]
- End of Year Party [November]
- Greening of Coupeville Parade [December]
- Promotional Speaking Engagements
- Horse Shows
- Food Handler’s / MAST Permit
With ONSITE WORK / HELP STUDENTS
- Horse Handling
- Side Walking
- Stable Management
- Horse Sponsorship
- Horse Trailering
- Horse Boarding
With ADMINISTRATION / MARKETING/ FUNDRAISING
- Board Member / Committee Chair
- Volunteer Recruitment/Coordination
- PR/Media Contact
- Photography / Video
- Grant / Newsletter Writing
- Future Planning
- Press Releases
- Distributing Flyers/Brochures