Please note that you may:
- specify a certain dollar amount or property,
- a percentage of your estate after other designations are fulfilled,
- earmark the funds to our general operating budget or to the Endowment/Scholarship fund.
- name EqX as a “designated beneficiary” of your IRA; 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified retirement plan;
- make EqX your life insurance policy, commercial annuity contract; bank account; or brokerage account “beneficiary”;
If you would like more information on how to include Equestrian Crossings in your estate plan, or you would like more information about “Legacy gifts” such as Bequests, Beneficiary Designation, Charitable Remainder Trusts, donation of retirement assets, Life insurance policies, commercial annuity contracts, bank accounts, or other financial instruments, please contact our Board Treasurer, John Riley.