Position: Lead Instructor (New Position!):
Reports To: Board of Directors
Wages: Based on experience and certification level
Location: Whidbey Island, Washington
Start Date: March 16, 2017 or as arranged individually.
Mission Statement: The mission of Equestrian Crossings (EqX) is to provide a high quality horsemanship program to all ages, abilities, and disabilities in a safe, caring environment.
Must have or be willing to obtain:
- Current PATH International and/or CHA-IRD instructor certification.
- CPR/First Aid certification for adults and youth.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Preference to those with recent instructing experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license, own transportation and car insurance. Must be able to safely load, unload and haul horse trailer.
- Keep commitment to a positive, fun and team‑oriented working environment.
- Background check.
- Download and complete this application: (to come shortly)
- Call us at: (360) 320-1573 and leave a message for us to call you back.
- By mail or email submit application with resume along with :
- Initial phone interviews will be conducted upon receipt of completed application.
- You will be contacted by phone to schedule an interview.
For enquiries contact Anne Luick, Lead Instructor, (360) 320-1573 or AL5147@yahoo.com
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation
P.O. Box 624 / Freeland, WA 98249
Equestrian Crossings…Where Dreams Meet Opportunities!
Do you love horses? Do you love working with people of all abilities? Volunteer opportunities are available now. No horse experience is required.
We have a wide variety of opportunities working directly with horses and students, or you can assist us with everything from fundraising, grant writing, office assistance, event planning and more. This is a great way to gain practical practical experience and to fulfill high school and college community service and internship requirements.
The January 20 Board Meeting will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Augustine’s in the Woods Episcopal Church.
Do you love horses? Do you love working with people of all abilities? Volunteer opportunities are available now. No horse experience is required. We have a wide variety of opportunities working directly with horses and students, or you can assist us with everything...read more
The January 20 Board Meeting will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Augustine's in the Woods Episcopal...read more
We are pleased to announce our 2017 arena locations: Coupeville, Greenbank and Langley. Times, instructors and volunteers will be assigned per rider or...read more
COME HELP WITH HOLLAND HAPPENING! HERE'S HOW! We need VOLUNTEERS to help in the following areas FLOAT DECORATION HORSE PREP WALK IN PARADE & HAND OUT FLYERS/BROCHURES RIDE IN PARADE (FLOAT AND/OR HORSE) LEAD HORSES IN PARADE Here is the SCHEDULE of events: SIGN UP...read more