Position: Lead Instructor (New Position!):
Reports To: Board of Directors
Wages: Based on experience and certification level
Location: Whidbey Island, Washington
Start Date: March 16, 2017 or as arranged individually.
Mission Statement: The mission of Equestrian Crossings (EqX) is to provide a high quality horsemanship program to all ages, abilities, and disabilities in a safe, caring environment.
Must have or be willing to obtain:
- Current PATH International and/or CHA-IRD instructor certification.
- CPR/First Aid certification for adults and youth.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Preference to those with recent instructing experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license, own transportation and car insurance. Must be able to safely load, unload and haul horse trailer.
- Keep commitment to a positive, fun and team‑oriented working environment.
- Background check.
- Download and complete this application: (to come shortly)
- Call us at: (360) 320-1573 and leave a message for us to call you back.
- By mail or email submit application with resume along with :
- Initial phone interviews will be conducted upon receipt of completed application.
- You will be contacted by phone to schedule an interview.
For enquiries contact Anne Luick, Lead Instructor, (360) 320-1573 or AL5147@yahoo.com
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation
P.O. Box 624 / Freeland, WA 98249
Equestrian Crossings…Where Dreams Meet Opportunities!